LPU NEST 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Lovely Professional University had recently issued the official notification regarding LPUNEST 2017 and as they declared notification candidates had started filling the online application form for LPUNEST 2017 application form, But before you go online and start filling the LPUNEST 2017 online application form we people suggest you to read all the LPUNEST 2017 Eligibility criteria’s which are given by us.
LPUNEST 2017 पात्रता डाउनलोड करे
LPUNEST 2017 Eligibility is the most important factor which should be kept in mind by the candidates before they start applying for LPU NEST 2017. Eligibility criteria’s like age limit, educational qualification and nationality plays an important role for LPUNEST 2017 examination so we people will suggest you guys to read carefully all the LPUNEST 2017 Legibility criteria’s.
Eligibility Criteria LPUNEST 2017
- Nationality – Candidates who are going to apply for LPUNEST 2017 Phase – I must be of Republic Of India Only.
- Education Qualification – Aspirants of Phase – I LPUNEST 2017 should have completed their 12th or Senior Secondary examination from any of the Recognized board or educational institute, like Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc. declared recognized by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
LPUNEST Eligibility criteria
- For Admission in B.Tech.
- Candidate must have 70% Aggregate marks in its 10+2 or Senior Secondary examination having Subjects Physics, mathematics and English.
- For B.Tech Bio – Technology (BT) and B.Tech. – BT (Food Process Engineering)
- Candidates must have secured aggregate of 70% marks in their 12th or Senior secondary level having subjects Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/Biology/Biotech.
- For admission in B.Tech (Hons.), Integrated B.Tech – M.Tech and Integrated B.Tech – MBA Aspirant
- Aspirant must have secured at least aggregate of 70% marks in their 12th or senior secondary level having subjects Physics, mathematics and English.
- For B.Tech (Biotechnology hons.)
- Aspirant must have secured at least aggregate of 70% marks in their 12th or senior secondary level having subjects Physics, chemistry, English & Mathematics/Biology/Biotech.