KCET Exam Form,KCET Exam Form Online,KCET Exam Apply Form,KCET Exam Form Notification,KCET Exam 2017,KCET Test 2017,KCET Exam Form Date,KCET Exam Form Online Date,KCET Exam Eligible Criteria,KCET Exam Form Pattern,How To Apply KCET Exam Form,KCET Exam Form Notification,KCET Exam Form Age Limit,KCET Exam Form fee
KCET 2017 आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड करे:
Karnataka Examination Authority has released a notification for The KCET 2017 (Karnataka Combined Entrance Test) for various courses MBBS/BDS,BAMS,BUMS,B.E/B.Tech,Bsc and more courses.These courses are offered by Government assisted the state.Here in this Entrace Test Only karnataka state candidates allowed.so any of applicable candidates can apply for this job form online method.For more detial about KCET 2017 like Education qualification,age limit,how to apply you can find complete detial in this article below.For more official notification you can go official website www.kea.kar.nic.in/ here you can find more detial.For more click here www.admissionsinfo.in
The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc(Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg) ETC
Eligible Criteria For KCET Form 2017:
- For KCET 2017 Tech course need education qualification 10+2 with subject chemistry,mathematics and biology
- For pharma course need 12th pass candidates can apply.
- For KCET 2017 Engineering and technology course need 12th pass with 45% marks recognized board.
- For Medical and dental need education pass 10+2 with 50% marks.
- For Apply KCET 2017 must need 12th pass recognized board and candidate belong in karnataka.
- For KCET 2017 Architecture course need education 12th pass 50% marks relevant category
For Apply KCET 2017 need age limitation minimum 17 year old candidates can apply for this job.For more age relaxation you can go official website.
How To Apply FOR KCET 2017:
- First go official website www.kea.kar.nic.in Click Here
- After than click KCET 2017 online form link.
- Than fill complete form correctly.
- Than attach document passport size photo and signature.
- Than pay applicaton fee online here
- Than click submit button online.
- Than take print out for future refrences.
Exam Pattern For KCET 2017:
- KCET Exam 2017 will offline mode method.
- For KCET 2017 Exam have 60 objective type question of 60 marks.
- For KCET 2017 No any negative marking.
- For more information you can go official website.
Application Fee For KCET 2017:
- KCET 2017 Application Fee For General category candidates 650/rs
- KCET Exam 2017 fee for OBC/ST/SC candidates 500/rs
- For more detial you can go official website.