Karnataka DCET Exam, Karnataka DCET Pattern, Karnataka DCET Fee, Karnataka DCET Form, Karnataka DCET Online Form, Karnataka DCET Date, Karnataka DCET Syllabus, Karnataka DCET Apply Online, Karnataka DCET Result check below.
- Karnataka DCET 2017
- Karnataka DCET Application Form 2017
- Karnataka DCET Entrance Exam Information
- Karnataka DCET 2017 Overview
- Karnataka DCET Eligible Criteria
- Education Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Important Date of Karnataka DCET 2017
- Karnataka DCET Admission Test Result Date
- How To Apply Karnataka DCET 2017
Karnataka DCET 2017
Karnataka Examinations Authority has released a notification for Karnataka DCET 2017 For various courses Diploma courses KEA DCET is a very famous Entrance Exam And every year lot of candidates fill application form for fight this Exam.That one is state level Entrance Test.
Karnataka DCET Application Form 2017
So any of applicable candidates fill application form before application form last date after last date application form not acceptable.For more about KEA DCET 2017 like Education Qualification,Age Limit,Exam Pattern and how to apply and more you can check in this article below.For more click here www.admissionsinfo.in
Karnataka DCET Entrance Exam Information
The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats
Karnataka DCET 2017 Overview
Exam Name – Karnataka DCET 2017 Entrance exam
Organized By – Karnataka Examinations Authority
Level of Exam – State Level
Location – Karnataka
Karnataka DCET Eligible Criteria
Karnataka DCET Entrance Exam Education Qualification for BE course minimum 45% marks in final year.
And for B.Arch courses need Education Qualification need minimum 50% marks in these qualification candidates can apply for these course.
Karnataka DCET Exam 2017 Age Limit Minimum 17 year old candidates can apply for this Entrance Exam.For more Age relaxation you can also check official website.
- Karnataka DCET Exam 2017 Application Fee for General and OBC Candidates 650/rs
- And other reserved category SC/ST Application Fee 500/rs
- Submit Fee by online method or challan before application form last dates.
Important Date of Karnataka DCET 2017
- Karnataka DCET Application Form Starting Date – June 2017.
- Karnataka DCET Exam Last Date of Application Form – July 2017.
- Admit card downloading Availability Date – July 2017.
- Karnataka DCET Entrance Exam Date – July 2017.
- Result Date of Karnataka DCET – August 2017.
Karnataka DCET Admission Test Result Date
Karnataka DCET 2017 Result you can check official website result link.when after released official information about Karnataka DCET Result 2017 you can check in this article provided link you can click and check result.
How To Apply Karnataka DCET 2017
- First go official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Than Click application form link.
- Than fill complete form correctly and attach required whole document.
- Than pay fee by online method challan or other method
- Than Click submit button option and save.
- Than take print out for future references.
If you face any query in this article you can submit comment than we will gladly assist you.