About BCECE 2016 – The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination ( BCECE) is the state level entrance test for various UG courses. The Exam is Conducted by Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB) every year. The Candidates who will qualify the BCECE 2016 Entrance test will be eligible for securing the admissions into various Government and private colleges of Bihar. The Admissions will be offered in the field of Engineering, Medical ,technology and Agricultural Field. All the Candidates are advised to go through all the details given here for BCECE 2016.
BCECE 2016 Online Application Form
The BCECE 2016 Online Application form will be filled via an online medium. All the candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of BCECE Board. The Online Application Form will Start soon from the 1st week of February 2016.
The Online Application form fee is also applicable for BCECE 2016.Candidates Can Pay the application fee through online mode.
Check –How to apply for BCECE 2016
BCECE 2016 Exam Dates
The BCECE 2016 Exam will be Conducted in two stages . The Exam will be Conducted in the month of 3rd week of April and May 2016 respectively. Candidates can check the tentative exam dates given here. All the Dates will be updated soon after the official notification.
- Start of Online Application form – 1st week of February, 2016
- Last date of filing the online application form – First week of march, 2016
- Release of Admit card – 1st week of April, 2016
- BCECE 2016 Exam Date – 3rd week of April and May
- Result Announcement date – 1st week of June, 2016
- Counselling Begins – 2nd week of June, 2016
See Now– Important Dates BCECE 2016
BCECE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are applying for BCECE 2016 must be aware about the Eligibility Criteria .The Candidates does not meet the eligibility criteria need not to apply.
- All the Candidates must passed the 10+2 examination with the Following Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. However for Medical Stream Biology is the Mandatory instead of Mathematics.
- Candidates must have minimum of 50% in all the subjects taken together.Some Relaxation is there for reserved Category Students.
- There is No Age Limit Criteria for the BCECE 2016.
BCECE 2016 Exam Pattern
All the Candidates must know the BCECE 2016 Exam Pattern Like Question paper pattern,test scheme,types of question ,no. of questions etc. The Exam pattern is helpful for better preparation. The BCECE 2016 Entrance test will be conducted in two phases .Both the Phases have 4 sections in question paper i.e Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Biology. The Paper will be MCQ types .
Click Here – BCECE 2016 Complete Exam Pattern
BCECE 2016 Admit Card
The BCECE 2016 Admit Card Will be available on official website from 1st week of April 2016 . Candidates can download the Admit card Application form id and Date of Birth. Admit card can be download from official website of BCECE Board.
You Can Also Check: