About AIIMS 2017- AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences is to be considered one of the most toughest medical exam in india .The Group of medical institutes conducts the MBBS Entrance Exam at national level For Securing the Admissions in the AIIMS institutes . There are Total of 7 AIIMS institutes including the AIIMS, New Delhi .
AIIMS assess the candidates on assertion based questions . The Exam has always be the crucial for medical aspirants due to its questions, seats, number of applicants, Exam pattern etc.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Online Application Form Details
AIIMS Commonly Known as AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is the National Level Entrance test For Undergraduate Students. The Exam is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS New Delhi will conduct AIIMS MBBS 2017 entrance exam on May 29, 2017 in an online mode for admission to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions. The AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Will be a Computer Based test will be conducted across the country.
Dear Candidates we are Providing here all the Information about AIIMS Online Application Form ,Exam Date ,Seats,eligibility criteria etc. ,you have to go through all the details given below for AIIMS MBBS-2016.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility criteria before applying online to avoid any error.The Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2017 is given Below.
- Candidates Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2017) .
- Candidates Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as subject.
- Candidates should have the minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination required for appearing in this examination for General and OBC candidates-60% and for SC/ST/OPH Candidates- 50%.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Dates At a Glance
The Tentative Exam Dates For AIIMS MBBS is Given Below .
|Online Registration of Applications on AIIMS website||February, 2017|
|Online Registration of Applications closes on||April, 2017|
|Admit Card availability||May, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||29 May, 2017|
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Instructions
1. Incomplete Registration Form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Do not submit any document, original or photocopy, with the application. The Institute does not take any responsibility for returning of these documents.
3. Admission of candidates to Entrance Examination is provisional, subject to they being eligible for admission to MBBS course.
4. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/ declaration of result, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice.
5. The centre chosen for the Entrance Examination by a candidate is only his/her option. Actual centre will be allotted by AIIMS and will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
6. Any document/certificate submitted separately at later stage should bear the following title: “Registration Form No……. for M.B.B.S. Entrance Examination, 2016”.
7. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
You can Also Check For –